1. Canvas supports the current releases of most major browsers. If you are experiencing issues with Canvas, make sure you are using one of the supported browsers.
2. If you experience problems accessing Google Drive documents, follow our troubleshooting steps.
3. Modules are the heart of Canvas. Think of Modules like a table of contents. Each page you create–whether content, an assignment, a quiz, or another tool–becomes a line, and you can organize pages into modules, like units or chapters. Don’t forget to publish your modules! You can hide (unpublish) or show (publish) pages, but if a published page is inside an unpublished module, students still won’t be able to see it.
4. Hide the course navigation items your students do not need to see and reorder the ones they will use to make their navigation of the course easier and more intuitive.
5. Check the status of Canvas at any time.