In December, the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) released updated guidelines for developing 2018-2023 Division Technology Plans. This spring, ACPS will use these guidelines as it develops its new Technology Plan with input from staff, students and community members.
If you are interested in participating in the development of the new ACPS Technology Plan, please apply to be part of the Technology Plan Community Advisory Committee. As a member of this committee, you would need to:
- Be familiar with the VDOE Technology Plan, ACPS Technology Plan and Addendum
- Attend at least two meetings
- Bring your unique knowledge and experience to support and inform the planning process and the development of goals.
Additional work outside of meetings is not required.
The committee will meet on the following dates and times at ACPS Central Office, 1340 Braddock Place.
- Wednesday, Feb. 28, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May, 9, 2- 4 p.m.*
*If you cannot attend the May 9 meeting because it of the time, information will be shared electronically that day.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by February 9. Applicants will be notified of their status by February 14. .