School Board Vote on The High School Project
It is less than a week until the School Board will vote on a way forward for our future high school students. On September 26, they will be asked to vote on:
- A one high school model (Connected High School Network) or two high school model
- The sites to be pursued based on the selected model.
Updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On Friday, September 13, 2019, ACPS posted the answers to Board members’ questions on the project. Read the answers to those questions (PDF). These questions and answers are also included in an updated High School Project FAQ on the ACPS website. Answers to some of the questions we heard at recent community meetings are included as well.
Site Investigation, Site Analysis and Cost Comparisons
At a work session on Thursday, September 19, the School Board heard about site investigation, site analysis and cost comparisons for both options.
- View the Board memo (PDF) for the September 19 work session.
- View the presentation (PDF) for the September 19 work session.
- View staff answers to Board questions (PDF) on The High School Project, posted as part of the materials for the September 19 work session.
- Watch video of the September 19 work session.
Still Have Questions?
If you have specific questions that are not answered here or would like to share your point of view, please send an email to email@example.com.
You can stay up to date with all the project updates via the The High School Project Updates page on the ACPS website.
Find out more about The High School Project.