If you’ve been putting off creating a will, you’re not alone. The majority of Americans don’t have a current will in place. The start of a new year is a great time to get your risk-planning house in order. As a participant in a retirement plan with Principal Financial Group, you now have free online access to legal document preparation resources so that you can plan for your family and your finances.
If you are the parent of minor children, own property or want to have a say in your healthcare treatment, take advantage of these free resources today.
You can create a package of planning documents for you and your spouse, including a:
- Standard Will
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorization
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will
You’ll also get access to:
- A personal information organizer to create a one-stop directory of your legal and financial information
- An educational library with useful legal links and a legal terms glossary
- Medical Treatment Authorization for Minors to authorize medical treatment for your child if you are not present
Visit Principal Financial Group to create an account today and you’ll be on your way to crossing risk planning tasks off your to-do list.