How can you use coaching skills to develop high-quality instruction across your school?
To find out, join the 4th Coaching Cohort presented by Learning Forward Consultant Ann Delehant.
As part of the cohort, you’ll learn:
- About the role of an instructional coach and about key skills such as listening, questioning, facilitating and managing conflict.
- How to use of formative and summative assessment tools to inform instruction and measure student learning.
- How to develop your capacity to deliver high quality instruction in an environment that fosters risk-taking and reflection.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of yourself as instructional leader and with the skills needed to support and drive high-quality instruction.
This course is a good fit for:
- Directors, executive directors, principals, assistant principals
- Instructional coaches
- Course leads and teacher leaders
Participants should be identified by building administration for participation in this course.
Cohort sessions will be offered from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 29
- January 30
- February 12
- February 13
- March 19
- March 20
- June 4
- June 5