Thank you for engaging in important and courageous conversations about what’s best for kids. Let’s begin by modeling the behaviors we want our students to follow as they become contributing members of society. All appropriate comments will be posted after they have been reviewed. Please take a moment to read the rules below.
Dr. Morton Sherman, Superintendent
Alexandria City Public Schools
All views and opinions expressed in user comments are solely those of the individuals submitting the comments and not necessarily those of the Alexandria City Public Schools or its employees.
Past articles are locked. You can only post comments to the current article.
Before posting a comment, please first read the rules below. All appropriate comments will be posted after being reviewed.
Rules for Posting Comments on ACPS Blogs
- Comments that do not relate to the topic of the article will not be posted.
- Anonymous comments will not be posted.
- Links to other Web sites will not be posted.
- Personal information about somebody else will not be posted.
- Comments about personnel or legal matters, or concerning confidential individual student issues, will not be posted.
- Please be polite. Comments must be civil in tone, containing no profanities. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal postings are strictly prohibited, as are comments that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
- Do not post spam or solicitations (commercial, political or other) of any kind.
- Do not post content that you do not have the right to make available, including content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Do not suggest or encourage activity that is illegal or is a violation of school division rules.
- By posting comments, you are granting Alexandria City Public Schools the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, make derivative works of, and use such information or other material.
- Submissions to this blog will be reviewed by ACPS before being posted. Submissions that do not conform to these guidelines, or which are otherwise determined to be inconsistent with legitimate educational concerns, will not be posted. Posted submissions may be edited for length or form.
While this site operates with the knowledge and awareness of Alexandria City Public Schools, the content and opinions posted here may or may not represent the views of the school division personally or collectively, nor does it attempt to represent the official viewpoint of the administration or employees.